Steph's Pick | Postponed

Oct 7, 2011

Here's a little honesty for you...

Between packing, writing (check out some of my recent writing on the Family Matters Blog - Brave Sunglasses and Shoes off at the Door?), working, planning for AZ Mom's Night Out, packing (did I say that?) and simply caring for this little munchkin

and her sister I just haven't had a lot of time to do anything else. Imagine that?! ;)

The "anything else" includes pretty much everything I'd highlight on "Steph's Pick" - cooking, product reviews, reading, etc.

Don't worry... I'll be back soon...don't give up on me just yet. Just give me a few weeks :)

1 comments:

B + A said...

I love her. She is precious. I will miss Steph's pick...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP