a Baby & Bellini's Party

Jul 6, 2011

If you've been reading our blog for awhile it's probably obvious to you that we have a group of friends that LOVE to throw a good party. And we're at the stage of life when at least one of our closest friends is pregnant so we're always planning a baby celebration of some sort.

Well I was one of the first to be pregnant with a 2nd baby. A traditional baby shower wasn't necessary. Instead four of my dearest friends (thanks Laurie, Denise, Michelle & Brittany) decided to host a "Sip & See" of sorts. Only they didn't like the name "Sip & See" so they called it "Baby & Bellini's" (which I LOVED - so creative).

This was such a perfect way to celebrate Elsie's birth. Sweet company, delicious food and yummy drinks... oh, and a precious baby too ;)

I apologize in advance... I didn't take any photos (boo for me)... but here is what I do have...

The Evite...

The uber-cute Welcome Sign (made by Britt of course)...
And two of the pics I actually took of people :)

Thanks to all of the ladies who came to help celebrate little Elsie!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP