Steph's Pick - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Sep 3, 2010

Where have all of my girlfriends been all of my life? I feel like at 27 I'm just now learning some of the best beauty secrets. If you didn't see my first beauty secrets post click HERE.


On with today's Steph's Pick...

I'll be honest - I wasn't thrilled about the idea of spending $18 for eyeshadow primer. I mean, how good can it be, right??!! Well I finally gave in and bought Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin a few weeks ago from Ulta. Previous to using this, after a few hours, my eye shadow would pretty much just fade to nothing, leaving black mascara creases on my eyelid. But this keeps my eye makeup in place all day (and all night, on occasion) without fading, smudging, or especially creasing. And it even has a little shimmer to it.

It's AWESOME! I bought mine at Ulta but Amazon sells it as well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP