Steph's Pick | AZ Mom's Night Out

Sep 24, 2010

Most of you know that I have another blogging "home" - right? Hopefully this doesn't surprise any of you ;) A dear friend and I started Scottsdale Moms Blog this past March and have been loving everything about meeting other local mama's and connecting with local businesses.


Well tonight we're having AZ Mom's Night Out and I'm sooooooo excited about it! I just couldn't resist posting about it because it's all I'm thinking about this morning.

Here's the info for all you local mama's:

When: Friday, September 24th at 6pm

Where: The Big Bang- Tempe

What: A rockin’ good time… happy hour prices… no cover charge for those on the list… a fun filled goodie bag and door prizes!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP