Steph's Pick - Beaba Babycook

Nov 26, 2009

We're just approaching the baby food stage. Nora has been sleeping through the night for quite some time but over the past week and a half has consistently been waking at 3 am - UGH! Anyway - there are plenty of speculations to why this might be happening; however, one of them is that she needs more food. Enter baby food made by my Beaba Babycook.
So - I'll be honest. I've really only used my
Beaba Babycook maker once (tonight to be exact); however, I've been in love with the idea of using it since I received it as a gift at one of my baby showers. Why is it so special? Well - it's steams and blends!!! (and it's pretty cute too!) I'll be sure to keep you updated on how things go with this new kitchen appliance.
So if you're in the market for what appears to be a great baby food maker - check out the
Beaba Babycook. I know you can buy it at Williams and Sonoma and Buy Buy Baby (a baby store owned by Bed, Bath and Beyond so you can use those 20% off coupons).
However - if you're looking for a less expensive option, a
friend of mine uses a Magic Bullet and loves it. Just an idea :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP