the Bib Club 2009

Nov 4, 2009

I have the greatest friends! Joy, one of our dear friends, watches Nora for us while we're both at work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Although it's only for a few hours I can't image what her home is like with two little ones. Her daughter, Reagan, was born just 6 weeks after Nora. Can you imagine? Two under 4 months! Some might think she's crazy, but she tells me she actually likes the challenge (I'm still hoping that isn't just to make me feel better about leaving Nora with her). The other week she took some pictures of these two together with their bibs and has since been referring to them as "The Bib Club" ever since. Are they not just the cutest??!!! Some might be wondering why these two little ones are wearing bibs already :) Well - I can't speak for Reagan, but as I've mentioned in previous posts, Nora is a Master Drooler. We're hoping that means she's teething early??? We'll have to see. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Nate and Natalie said...

Very cute Steph! Your friend really is a blessing. As for the drooling, I don't know if I'd get too excited. Elyse started drooling non stop around 3.5 months and didn't break her first tooth until 9. We went through bibs like crazy. Hopefully Nora is different! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

So great!

As for Reagan and bibs... she's mastered the art of spitting up:-) Let's just say her drool isn't clear yet :-}

nick&abby said...

love love love it.....Addy drooled like crazy there for a while at 3-4 months...and then just stopped.....dunno why.... oh well..baby drool is okay... :)

nick&abby said...

love love love it.....Addy drooled like crazy there for a while at 3-4 months...and then just stopped.....dunno why.... oh well..baby drool is okay... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP