a first

Nov 24, 2009

Isn't it amazing to think how many "firsts" Nora is experiencing right now? I love new things. New is always an adventure waiting to happen. This weekend our adventure took place in our swimming pool. We finally got our little munchkin in her swimsuit (thanks Jane and Tom!) and took her for a little swim. Surprisingly she really loved it. We like to joke that Nora has a case of baby ADD (although that is unlikely) as she usually is only entertained with something for a short time. However, the pool was a different story! We spent a good 45 minutes swimming around and Nora was all smiles.
I thought I'd post an updated family picture too - maybe not the best as Alan and I both look exhausted (which is expected) and Nora is looking off in the distance. Regardless - here's to imperfect people saved by grace and less than perfect pictures :)

Next up - pictures of Nora with the grandparents. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

Nick and I were joking that Adelyn could LIVE in the bathtub...Norah girl could LIVE in the pool ;)
She's wearing the wrong color in the family picture! You coulda been the Blue People Group (or something...BAD attempt at a joke)

nick&abby said...

I cannot believe I spelled Nora's name wrong! I'm sorry..."bad aunt".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP