Three Months

Oct 10, 2009

With Nora coming up on her three month birthday early next week, both Alan and I just can't believe how quickly the time has flown. Don't get me wrong - there have been very LONG days; however, as a whole the time has gone by so quickly. Although we don't have her stats for this month (those will come after her 4 month appointment) - I thought I'd highlight some of her happenings :)

3 months

Rolls from Back to Stomach
Recently found her tongue and loves to play with it
Drools a ton (hence the photo)
0-3 Month Clothes
Wears Size 1 Disposables (but mostly wears Bum Genius Cloth Diapers - one size fits all)
Still strongly dislikes her carseat
Smiles a lot
Loves to sit in the bumbo
Sleeps through the night (Yahoo!)
4 naps a day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Little drooler is soo cute!

nick&abby said...

I love love love my drooling, rolling, lip pouting, airplane imitating, smiling, sweet, 3 month old niece! ;)

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see your little munchkin soon! She looks so different and is getting so big! But I know... that's just what they do. :)

Brittany said...

Wow. Adorable!
I can't wait to see her again. She's growing so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP