♥ me some baby legs

Oct 28, 2009

Believe it or not it's actually a high of 64 degrees in Phoenix today! Finally - the beginning of BabyLegs season (aka cooler weather)!!! There is just something about cute little BabyLegs. Love me some BabyLegs... :)

On another note (well kindof) - we've been wondering if we're supposed to dress up a nearly 4 month old infant for Halloween. I've been thinking no; however, now that I see these
Hero BabyLegs I'm thinking a pair of these with a cute little super woman onesie might be worth it. We'll have to see...

4 comments:

Lynette said...

so sweet!

Nikki Crockett said...

seriously...we have 4 pairs for Ashlyn...they are my favorite!

greg & amy said...

your title sounds like you spent some time in the south! hahah

jamie said...

love baby legs

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP