Steph's Pick - a Baby Book

Jul 12, 2009



One of the most recent purchases I have made was to buy our little one her baby book. I don't know why but for some reason I was being fairly particular in what I wanted in this book. I think this might be because I realized that of the things our parents both still have from our births, one of those items was just that, our baby/memory books.
After looking at Target, Babies "R" Us, Walmart, Kohl's, etc... I realized that I probably was going to have to continue my search online. After looking around a bit I stumbled across an Etsy Seller -
Ruby Love Designs and quickly fell in love with her work. (Note: check out her profile as well) I ordered within a couple of days of finding it and received it in a couple of days. Let me tell you - I'm so happy with this book - so much I knew I needed to pass her info on to you.
The book is contemporary, simple and artistic - perfect for us! We just can't wait to insert all of her information in it as she grows.

5 comments:

nealy said...

Love the baby book...very cute, and very you! Nice find!

Happy due date today! Praying she comes soon! Can't wait to hear the news.

Love you girl!

Joab Meyer said...

hi! had a dream last week you had a little girl named Katherine! Am I a prophet/?? ;)

The Massons said...

hey i love how how the counter says your baby girl is one day old :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great book! I might have to order one. :) So many moms are going to benefit from your great finds... as well as your little one. She's going to love this book when she's older! :)

Christy said...

i heart etsy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP