Shiloh & Ian's Wedding

Mar 12, 2009

This past Saturday I got to play a small role in a local wedding. I was technically Ian and Shiloh's wedding coordinator - although as many of you know, I certainly don't do that for a living. Regardless, what an honor that they would entrust their big day into my hands.
What an incredible day it turned out to be! The love Ian and Shiloh have for one another and for the Lord Almighty is such an inspiration for all who know them. I know I personally felt very privileged to be able to witness the unification of these two and their families.
I just couldn't resist posting some of the photos that both photographers have posted on their blogs.
Jeanette LeBlanc and Maggie McDonald - you girls hit it out of the ballpark! You captured the day so beautifully. These photos will help Ian and Shiloh and their families remember this day for the next 50+ years. Thank you!

1 comments:

Janel said...

WOW! Those pictures are so striking! Very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP