growing...

Mar 9, 2009

I know... can you believe it? Two Posts in one day!! I'm getting a little too carried away. Well - last week was incredibly busy as I was the wedding coordinator for a local wedding here. I'll be sure to post more about that later. Needless to say, I haven't gotten around to posting much.
Nevertheless, here is a 22 week belly update. I'm still trying to figure out if I like the photos with the belly uncovered or covered. For this week it will be covered :) The baby is growing.... along with her mom!
This months fruit that resembles how big Baby Flies is = papaya!

2 comments:

Joab Meyer said...

Fun stuff!!! You look super cute!

Christy said...

Lookin' good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP