Steph's Pick & a NEW Series!

Feb 2, 2009

There are very few cities that I've been to that can top the beauty of this British Columbia gem - Vancouver. Although both times I've visited have been for work purposes, I have still been awed at the splendor of God's creation when looking around this city. Hugging a spectacular bay by the Pacific Ocean and ringed by stunning, snowcapped peaks, Vancouver easily ranks as one of the world's most beautiful cities. It's no wonder it was even ranked as one of the three most livable cities by the 2008 Mercer Human Resource Consulting report. There is no question why. Alan and I are right now dreaming of when we might be able to actually go to Vancouver together - maybe the 2010 Winter Olympics? Would anyone care to join us? :) Do consider Vancouver for your next get-away trip. You won't be disappointed.

On a side note: Although I will try and continue posting my "Steph's Pick" each week, I thought it might also be fun to start a NEW Series - which I'm entitling "On the Road in..." After looking at our schedules for the next 6 months we realized that we have plans to travel around 10 times (between work and pleasure). This series will help you keep up with us as we travel the country (and continent in some cases).

1 comments:

The Massons said...

yeah i've been meaning to write you about that! God really used that book to show me a TON about my own relationship with Him. It's been awesome. i'll write you about it some time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP