Steph's Pick - Lemi Shine

Apr 11, 2008

Do your drinking glasses look cloudy & have water spots when they come out of the dishwasher? I know ours did! Our glasses are only a couple years old but it was starting to look like we've had them for 10+ years. Not anymore! I was recently introduced to my new favorite kitchen cleaner - Lemi Shine. My aunt told me about Lemi Shine a couple months ago and from her words alone I knew I had to get some myself. I found it at our local grocery store (but have since seen at at Target). What it does is marvelous. Just by using a little Lemi Shine in each dishwasher load our glasses look brand new - no more water spots!!! And not only has it improved our glasses but all of our kitchen utensils.

So - pick yourself up a bottle of Lemi Shine - you won't regret it - I promise!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

----------------------------------
http://www.discovery5000.com

Anonymous said...

You should write for Real Simple.

e said...

Have you looked at their site? The have many other uses for this wonderful product. I am also in love with it.
PS I do not work for LemiShine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP