Steph's Pick | Starbucks Via Ready Brew {Iced}

Jan 13, 2012

It's no secret...I love my cup of coffee in the morning. Especially since getting my Keurig.


However, in Arizona there are plenty of times during the year (especially during the summer) when an Iced Coffee is just far more yummy.

Up until now I've had trouble making iced coffee that tastes well - good. Thankfully I have a friend who also shares my love for Iced Coffee and got me one of my favorite Christmas gifts this season - a box of Starbucks Via Ready Brew {Iced}.

I'll be honest...at first I was leery. Instant coffee? What? I figured it had to taste nasty.

But to my pleasant surprise - it doesn't! It actually tastes VERY good - especially if you add a little French Vanilla creamer.

Upon sipping on one of these tasty (homemade) drinks I find myself comparing my Barista skills to that of my favorite Starbucks Barista at 40th St. and Greenway :)

Nah - let's not get carried away.

Nevertheless - my homemade Iced Vanilla Latte tastes pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Check it out! It's totally worth it. And then come back and let me know what you thought!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This looks delicious! I have never been to your personal blog before. What an adorable family you have!

alan and steph said...

Aw Stacy... thank you!

You MUST try these iced coffee packets...so yummy. I'm out of mine right now and I'm trying to figure out how we can take a little field trip to Target to pick up some this morning ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP