Steph's Pick | Happy Tots Organic Superfood

Sep 2, 2011

It's official... I'm starting a "Mamas of Picky Eaters Anonymous" group.

After seeking advice on Scottsdale Moms Blog this week via my post "Mommy SOS | Picky Eaters" I'm happy to have found a group of ladies that love (wink, wink) meal times as much as I do!


You see, Nora is a picky eater. Ugh... so sad about that because I'm a bit of a foodie. Here's how Urban Dictionary defines a foodie...

Foodie - A person that spends a keen amount of attention and energy on knowing the ingredients of food, and finds great enjoyment in top-notch ingredients and exemplary preparation.
A foodie is not necessarily a food snob, only enjoying delicacies and/or food items difficult to obtain and/or expensive foods; though, that is a variety of foodie.


And of course a picky eater is probably the furthest from a foodie by definition. So needless to say we've been having a little battle each and every day around the hours of 8 am, 12 pm and 6 pm.


Well I'm happy to report that thanks to some great suggestions on the above mentioned Scottsdale Moms Blog post we've at least found something that Nora will eat (that contains veggies) - Happy Tots Organic Superfood Pouches!!! Yipee!


Now do I want to have Nora eating these for the rest of her life? - No! But I figure it's at least working now. Like so many things in parenting you sometimes just gotta to do what you gotta do to get through the day ;)


Note: I'm also looking into purchasing a Sili Squeeze so I can make my own little pouches for Nora (at a much lower cost of course).


All for now... just a little something to consider if you too find yourself in a picky eater situation.

1 comments:

nick&abby said...

Addy LOVES the Plum brand ones

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP