Thanksgiving & Baby Showers

Nov 23, 2010

Interested in what's going on in our home? Although I'll admit I've been slightly neglectful of all of you devoted Flies Blend readers, I've been busy blogging about all things Thanksgiving and Baby Showers at Scottsdale Moms Blog over the past couple of weeks.

Missed it? Not from the Phoenix area? No problem!

Click here for my preparation for our first time hosting Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to post an update here next week about how things went :)

And finally remember my friends baby shower I was telling ya'll about in this post? Well - I posted about it over at Scottsdale Moms Blog too. Click here for those details :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at alanandsteph.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP