Jan 10, 2009

I guess it's safe to assume that the above picture tells our story - maybe even a little bit better than we could ourselves :) Yes - you guessed it - we're pregnant and expecting our first child come July! We are currently 14 weeks along. I figured maybe the best way to tell you a little bit about this new found joy is to answer some specific questions. Let's just call it the "Top 5 Questions all Pregnant Couples are Asked"

5) When are you due? July 12th (yes - right in the middle of the 100+ degree heat in AZ - I'm sure it will be lovely)
4) Was this planned? Although always a bit of an awkward question - our answered would have to yes - kindof.
3) How have you been feeling? I was doing quite well until early December when I came down with a nasty case of the flu which launched into several weeks of a dull nausea. That has come to pass, which I'm grateful for. Not only was I nausious, but right from the beginning I was extremely tired. On most days I would come home from work just to take a 30-45 min nap and to head back in again. This was probably the most frustrating thing for me, as I'm a bit of a busy body and being hindered in my ability to physically go about my day because I was too tired was very frustrating. But all in all, it has been a great pregnancy. I can't complain.
2)) Are we going to find out if it's a girl or boy? Yes. We can't wait to find out if we're having a "little Alan" or a "little Steph." That will come in a few more weeks.
1) Do you have names picked out? Yes. We do have some idea's but will wait to seriously consider what name we'll choose until we find out the sex. However, our plan is to keep the name a secret until the little one arrives in July.

Alright - I think that's all for now.

6 comments:

Christy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations you guys!

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! :)

nealy said...

Yea!!!!!!!

So fun the news is out. Can't wait to see your belly! =) It will be fun to introduce our kids!

Joab Meyer said...

thanks. you are going to have a cute one!

Kiki said...

Congratulations! And yay for finding out what your having! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I heard a couple weeks ago, but didn't know if it was "out" so much yet, so I refrained from commenting. That will be so great that your little one will be similar in age to Nick and Abby's little girl. Fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP