Steph's Pick - Girls Night Out

Sep 27, 2008

I recently organized a "Girls Night Out" at a local Mexican restaurant for a bunch of girlfriends. Every Wednesday they feature what they call "Margarita's and Manicures" for $12. It's a great deal.
We gathered together and had so much fun. So much that our plan is to do it at least a monthly basis.
The reason why I chose this for my "Steph's Pick" is because I've come to realize recently how important it is to value time with the girls. (or if you're a guy - maybe football?). It doesn't have to be anything crazy - maybe just meeting at a local coffee shop or taking a walk around the nearest park. Just anything to get together with your girlfriends.
If you haven't had a chance to get out of the house recently, make arrangements to do it soon - you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I had a blast too! Can't wait to do it again! Would you mind emailing me the photos? Thanks lady ;)

BTW, I liked your black nails :D

Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun! I forgot that Laura and Michelle are in AZ now! That's fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP