Apr 20, 2013
I think it's about time for an Audrey update. What do you think?!
- Audrey Mae is our sweet little "angel baby" (so far at least).
- One Month Stats : 8 lb and 13 ounces.
- She spends her waking time smiling at her mommy and paying close attention to her sisters who love to give her all kinds of snuggles.
- Audrey's cry is a bit ridiculous. Some babies are born with a good set of lungs, where Audrey's cry almost makes us chuckle. We can already tell that Ms. Audrey may be a little soft spoken. Only time will tell though...
- She's super temperature sensitive. A room can be 80 degrees but if she's remotely within the air circulation of the ceiling fan her little lips will be quivering. So as a result she spends a lot of her days in footie PJs to stay nice and warm. :)
- Audrey's been in her crib since 4 weeks and loves being swaddled in the Miracle Blanket.
- The girls are adjusting as well as you can expect two toddlers to adjust to another new little one taking more of their mommy's attention. Nora specifically loves being mommy's helper in the car and makes sure Audrey has her paci in at all times. The girl will spend upwards of 5-10 minutes just working to get her to take the paci. When I would have thrown in the towel long ago, I can hear Nora in her sweet little voice saying "Here you go Aud. You want your paci? You'll like your paci."
- Elsie on the other hand is a little varied in her love of Audrey. One moment she'll be giving her all sorts of kisses and the next minute she'll be so very sad/mad that her mommy can't pick her up b/c baby sister is in her arms.
- Interested in how we chose the name Audrey? We'll save that for another post. Stay tuned...
And lastly, just for fun, here is a comparison pic of Audrey and Elsie both at one month. What do you think? Do they look alike?