MOPS Publicity Templates

Jul 27, 2012


Front Side of Business Card
Back Side of Business Card
One of the things I've committed to doing this fall is heading up the Publicity Team for MOPS at our church. I'm excited and humbled that I was asked to fill this roll and am THRILLED to see what God is going to do this next year at MOPS.  

Now as you may (or may not) remember, last year I was entrusted with the responsibility to publish and print our quarterly MOPS Newsletter. I went through the long and sometimes tedious task of trying to find an updated, 21st century looking Newsletter template.  All of my searching was to no avail.  Nothing. Nada.

So I made my own.  Click here to check out the MOPS Newsletter Template that I created.

This year I found myself in a similar situation when I wanted to create a few promotional items for MOPS.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything that I was crazy about so once again, I designed my own.

And here's where it gets fun.  After putting in the work to check Dr. Google (multiple days in a row) and design business cards and posters for our MOPS team I figured, why not share?

So sharing is exactly what I'm doing!

If you (or anyone you know) is interested in a MOPS Business Card Template, a MOPS Poster Template or a MOPS Logo in White (and purple) please, please, please don't hesitate to email me and ask.  Email me at alanandsteph@gmail.com.

MOPS Poster - to print as 8.5x11

And last, if you're from the Scottsdale/Phoenix area - you MUST check out MOPS.  I'd love to have you at my table (the yellow table).  For more information go to http://scottsdalebible.com/ministries/women/moms

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP