we're going to be an aunt and uncle!

Nov 3, 2008

I realize most of you know that Alan's brother, Nick and his wife, Abby are expecting in January. However, I thought I'd make the official "Flies Blend" blog announcment! Nick and Abby were in AZ this past weekend spending some time with us before the baby comes. I got a chance to take some maternity photos of the couple. These are just a few - but aren't they cute!!!
We can't wait to be an aunt and uncle. Nick and Abby - we couldn't be more excited for you two. You will be incredible parents.
(I'll post more photos of our weekend later this week)

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

you are the best. thank you So much for everything!

nealy said...

These are great! Wish you were here to take our photos too! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP