Steph's Pick | My Brazilian Blowout Story

Oct 15, 2010

I know - it sounds a little sketchy for those of you who are not familiar with this very popular hair treatment...but keep with me. It isn't.


I'd simply repost the post I just wrote for Scottsdale Moms Blog - but for all of you SEO knowledgeable readers, you know that would NOT be good for either The Flies Blend or Scottsdale Moms Blog.

So I'm going to have to send you over to my post this morning at Scottsdale Moms Blog to read all about my Brazilian Blowout with Vinny of Salon Di Vita! Read it HERE.

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie said...

That is amazing! You looked so different (a good different, beautiful) with it straight. It's so long and gorgeous. I don't think I have ever seen it that way. I will have to share this information with my sis-in-law who has curly hair too. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP