Steph's Pick - a White Christmas!

Dec 5, 2008

It's been 4 years since I moved to AZ. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I've lived in the desert that long. Although we love a ton of things about Arizona there are some things that we most certainly miss about the midwest. (Especially during this time of year.)
Specifically this past weekend as we decorated our home for Christmas I glanced out our glass door to see that the temperature was 75 degrees!!!! Can you believe it? 75 degrees just does nothing for my Christmas spirit.
Well this year we are blessed to be able to see both of our families over the holidays. We'll be in Minnesota and Iowa. And believe it or not, I'm praying for lots of snow!!! I can't wait to wear my Uggs, my winter jacket (which I only ever get out when traveling), and bundel up with a cup of hot cider and a good book. Here's to a White Christmas!!!

1 comments:

nick&abby said...

i still can't believe you have uggs and you live in the desert...i do not have uggs and am currently in the tundra. seriously.
i can't imagine how weird it is to have christmas decorations out with warm weather...but i'm glad you get to come share the freezing cold and snow with us this year :) :) my husband is currently walking around the house in his new carhart bibs and jacket....it's 20 degrees outside... :) bring it on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP