my birthday in photos

May 19, 2010

Oh my!!! Wow! I've stepped away from the blogging world for more than a week (that's quite a long time for me). Sorry 'bout that. As you'll see, we've been very busy around our home. Between birthday celebrations, graduation celebrations (yipee!) and travels, we've been doing everything BUT spending time on the computer.


So first up - my 27th birthday celebration! My celebrating started early (well - Thurs night). My hubby sent me to an awesome Create Better Images Photography Workshop for my gift. How cool is that?! Here's a shot I took of a couple other ladies at the workshop. Thanks Kimberly and Jennifer for hosting such a great event!
And I awoke on my birthday to one of the best gifts of all...

Luckily this little doll and her momma met us for a much needed "cold one"... (see video HERE)

And despite my photography classes the night before I managed to take a very blurry picture of my parents with our little peanut at Wildflower Bread Company... (sorry mom)


It wouldn't be a birthday celebration without Happy Hour at Trader Vic's with a couple dear friends and family members...


While at Trader Vic's I had to get one of these (or maybe two:))...


To finish off an awesome birthday we stopped at Sprinkles for some scrumptious cupcakes....slurp...I could go for another one of those now....pretty please with a cherry on top...


That was my day. It was fantastic as all get out. I'm so thankful for the loved one's who made it so special. Till next year....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP