Nora's Pick - A Christmas Wish List

Dec 4, 2009



Alright - I'll be the first to admit that at this age, Nora doesn't actually want much of anything. :) So maybe these things are still more Steph's Picks. Regardless, without further ado...

1.
Baby Bjorn Organic Active Carrier - we are actually borrowing one of these right now from a friend and Nora loves it! We're thinking that if our next kids like it even a fraction as much as she does, we'll probably want our own in the future.

2.
Coat/Sweatshirt - this one is specifically from BabyGap. Nora and I are scheduled to fly to Iowa in early January and we'll certainly need warm clothes!

3.
BlaBla Baby Doll Celeste - Believe it or not, Nora doesn't have a doll yet. I just love these.

4.
Crocheted Buckle Hat - I love hats on Nora. One of my favorite Etsy sellers is Two Seaside Babes. Check out her store for a wide selection of super cute hats.

5.
Nikon 50mm Lens - Alright, not really anything close to what
should be on Nora's Christmas list; however, she'll appreciate all of the baby pictures of herself in the future, right? (wink, wink) I've been drooling over this thing for quite some time. The price tag is just a little too much for me right now. Maybe a gift from Santa???

6.
Super Baby Foods - As I've said before, I'm planning on making our own baby food. I've heard this is an excellent resource.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I never bought one jar of baby food for either of my kids. Another "old" reference is Feed Me, I'm Yours. I think that is what I used when I did baby food au natural. I'm drooling over the camera lens too :).

nick&abby said...

oh my gosh...I ALMOST bought the pink one of that hat...I still want it...so so cute..hmmm

jamie said...

anna lives in our baby bjorn. when you have more than one child you will for sure "need" it! it's so helpful!
also a good website i use for making food is http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

April Graff, RD: said...

Steph-
the baby carriers are a God send! I leave ours in my car so that when I am out running errands, I can just throw Maxwell in it. (Plus, it is nice having both hands!)
Also, keep us posted on how the baby food making goes. I have made all of Maxwell's food (except for a couple packages of boughten ones for traveling). I just steamed it, pureed it in my food processor and froze it in ice cube trays. Once frozen I put them in labeled zip bags. Every few days I take out a blend of food and thaw it in the fridge. So easy and a lot better for baby (plus, I got a new food processor out of the deal!) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP