steph's pick - hanky pankys

Apr 10, 2009

Alright - I'll admit, this might be a strange "Steph's Pick" choice considering the fact that it's Good Friday :) But it's actually something that I've been contemplating posting over the past year or so but always wondered if it was appropriate. As I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning Kelly started talking about her favorite kind of underwear and sure enough - it was Hanky Pankys. She went on and on about how much she loves them and even had Regis put on a pair. So - that put me over the edge.
All that to say - my Steph's Pick this week is my favorite kind of underwear - Hanky Pankys. Now some might wonder how someone could love a certain kind of underwear so much - but believe me when I say - they are well worth the hype (and the price tag). I've found them in various boutiques around Phoenix but I also know that they're available at Nordstrom's (Nordstrom's Rack - half price) as well as Costco on special occassions.
They really are the best. I personally like their thongs the best - I was never a thong lover before finding these. The Hanky Panky thong is the most comfortable (one-size fits all) pair of underwear you could ever own. And they're pretty sexy too! Pick up a pair (or two) today.

4 comments:

nealy said...

Ha, ha! I'm impressed you just blogged about thongs! You have guts. =) I love Hanky Panky's too. They are so comfortable and come in such cute colors.

Oh, I just discovered that Target now sells knock-off HP's. Check them out next time you're there. =)

B + A said...

I saw this on Regis and Kelly this morning too :) Pretty funny- make me want to try them :)

Kiki said...

I tried these because of your post. And I love them. So does Drew! I'm in the midst of slowly switching over completely.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP