Alan's Two Cents - Gas Prices

Apr 7, 2008

Aren’t gas prices getting out of control? Crude oil is selling at an all-time high (around $110 per barrel) and there is no telling when it is going to slow down. Prices at the pump continue to creep higher and higher, as the national average is now $3.29/gallon. There are many gas stations around my house and they all seem to have different prices. To me, gas is gas and I don’t care where I get it from.

I came across this website (http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip&src=Netx) that has updated gas prices (just type in your zip code…there are other sites too like http://www.gasbuddy.com/). This website will give you a better understanding of what your local gas stations are charging…and where you should go! You could be paying 30 cents more and not even know it. If you have a 15 gallon tank, you are paying an extra $4.50 for the same gas you could get down the street a mile. It is not monumental savings, but every little bit helps. Take a look!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I sometimes drive around town so that I can find the best deal possible. Now I can just go online! That's great! Thanks two cents man...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP